“Bella Abzug: In her own words” (Undated)
- Brief video profile of Abzug, perfect for use in a classroom setting or as part of a presentation. Available through the Bella Abzug Leadership Institute website: www.abzuginstitute.org 
“An Intimate Portrait: Bella Abzug” (1998)
- Library of Congress Listing: http://lccn.loc.gov/2001635850
- Originally broadcast in 1999, this documentary is part of the “Intimate Portrait” series by the Lifetime Channel. This episode spotlight’s Abzug’s life and achievements. Directed and narrated by Lee Grant.
“The Last Rally” (1976)
- Available through the NY public library system at the Performing Arts Library, Call # VTU 142 L . Call (212) 870-1630.
- Video recording of a rally and concert held on May 11, 1976 in celebration of the end of the Vietnam War that includes a speech by Abzug.
On the movement for sexual equality… (Undated)
- http://www.history.com/video.do?name=americanhistory&bcpid=1676043206&bclid=1685979170&bctid=1618632837 
- Interview with Abzug in which she discusses the movement for sexual equality. Available through the History Channel’s website.
“She’s Nobody’s Baby: A History of American Women in the 20th Century” (1981)
- Narrated by Marlo Thomas and Alan Alda, this documentary focuses on how women shaped the nation’s history. Produced by the Ms. Foundation for Education and Communication, Inc.
- Available through the Phoenix Learning Group: http://www.phoenixlearninggroup.com 
“Sisters of ’77 (The Spirit of Women)” (1994)
- A film by Cynthia Salzman Mondell and Allen Mondell about the 1977 Houston Convention which Abzug helped organize and participated in. Produced by media Projects and broadcast on PBS in 1994.
- Copies can be order directly through the Media Project’s website: http://www.mediaprojects.org/pages/SpiritWomen.htm 
“To Empower Women: The U.N. Women’s Conference, Beijing China” (1995)
- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5176335523660693351 
- In this video, filmed in 1995 by Margot Smith and published through Off Center Press, women at the Fourth U.N. World Conference on Women in Beijing, China tell about the need for economic development, education of girls and women, women's rights as human rights, reparation for comfort women survivors, trafficking in women, and the need for peace. Narrated by Abzug.
American Jewish Committee Archives
- William E. Wiener Oral History Library
- http://www.ajcarchives.org/main.php?GroupingId=4270 
- The AJCs’ online archives contain five short clips of Bella speaking.
Bella Abzug Obituary (March 31, 1998)
- Available through NPR’s online archive: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1035710 
- A brief segment on Abzug’s life and achievements broadcast following her death. Part of the program “All Things Considered.”
Eldridge & Co. – CUNY TV (January 15, 2008)
- Video and Audio accessible through CUNY TV’s website: http://www.cuny.tv/audiovideo/detail3.lasso?ProgramID=PR1009319 
- Interview with Suzanne Braun Levine and Mary Thom about their oral history.
“Hats Off to Bella Abzug” (December, 2007)
- Available through the Times’ Cityroom Blog: http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/12/07/podcast-hats-off-to-bella-abzug/ 
- Part of the New York Times’ “Only In New York” podcast series this report addresses Abzug’s legacy and the publishing of Thom and Levine’s oral history.
Jewish Women’s Archive’s
- Exhibit: Women of Valor: Bella Abzug
- http://jwa.org/exhibits/wov/abzug/baart.html 
- Among the artifacts in JWA’s online exhibit are seven audio clips of Abzug speaking.
“What Bella Abzug Means Today” (December 20, 2007)
- Available through WUNC’s website: http://www.wunc.org/tsot/archive/sot1220b07.mp3/view 
- An interview from North Carolina Public Radio – WUNC with Suzanne Braun Levine and Mary Thom about their oral history. Contains many clips of Bella Speaking.
WNYC - The Fishko Files (September 19, 2008)
- Available through the Fishko Files website: http://www.wnyc.org/shows/fishko/episodes/2008/09/19 
- Interview with Suzanne Levine Braun about the oral history she compiled with Mary Thom.
Know more great resources? Please send any corrections, additions, or creative ideas to email@example.com  with subject "Abzug Resources." Thank you for participating in this project.