Don't Let History Happen Without You... During National Women's History Month!
Join Vision 2020 and the National Constitution Center on March 30 for a celebration of women's past, present & future.
FREE Admission to the National Constitution Center for Vision 2020 Supporters from 11:00am to 2:00pm
While visiting the Constitution Center March 30, you can:
- Come to a rally from 12:30 to 1pm in the F.M. Kirby Auditorium and learn more about Vision 2020 and how you can join in the Campaign for Equality. (Seating is limited - come early!)
- See Vision 2020's exhibition on women's history, "The Unfinished Business of Women's Equality," before it leaves Philadelphia.
- Sign our Declaration of Equality to show your support for making equality a national priority.
- Become a Vision2020 Member and help shape the future of women.
- Learn Mmore about the US Constitution by viewing the multi-media production, "Freedom Rising."
Please feel free to bring friends and colleagues and share this invitation!
For questions, contact Emily Wing at 215.991.8325 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision 2020 is a campaign to make equality a national priority through shared leadership among women and men. It is a project of the Institute for Women's Health and Leadership at Drexel University College of Medicine.
What We Do
NCRW is a network of leading university and community based research, policy, and advocacy centers with a growing global reach dedicated to advancing rights and opportunities for women and girls. We also have a Corporate Circle comprised of senior diversity professionals from leading U.S. and global member companies and a Presidents Circle of college and university leaders who share our commitment. NCRW harnesses the collective power of its network to provide knowledge, analysis, and thought leadership on issues ranging from reducing women’s poverty to building a critical mass of women’s leadership across sectors.