Understanding the Female Economy: The Role of Gender in Financial Decision Making and Succession Planning for the Next Generation
- Risk taking - Women have a notably different attitude in relation to risk-taking compared to men.
- Desire for financial discipline - Women are more likely to want greater discipline when it comes to their finances than men.
- Strategies for success – One way that wealth managers can help clients achieve more discipline with their finances is through the use of self-control strategies.
- Delegating the decisions – There are different types of financial strategies male and female investors find appealing.
- Women often leave inheritance planning to men
- Fewer women then men have a will
What We Do
NCRW is a network of leading university and community based research, policy, and advocacy centers with a growing global reach dedicated to advancing rights and opportunities for women and girls. We also have a Corporate Circle comprised of senior diversity professionals from leading U.S. and global member companies and a Presidents Circle of college and university leaders who share our commitment. NCRW harnesses the collective power of its network to provide knowledge, analysis, and thought leadership on issues ranging from reducing women’s poverty to building a critical mass of women’s leadership across sectors.