40th Anniversary Celebration
November 8–9, 2013
- “Agents of Change: Women’s Stories, Women’s Lives,” a two-day symposium featuring outstanding past and present CSWS grantees
- A major feminist keynote speaker
- Roundtable: “Worlds Beyond World: Feminist Utopian Thought”
- Special 40th anniversary edition of the CSWS Annual Review
- Premiere of oral history documentaries featuring founding feminist faculty Joan Acker, Barbara Corrado Pope, and Marilyn Farwell
- Food and entertainment
- The Center for the Study of Women in Society, the Department of Women’s and Gender Studies, and the ASUO Women’s Center invite you to join us as we celebrate the 40th anniversary of feminist research and teaching on the UO campus.
Watch our website for details.
What We Do
NCRW is a network of leading university and community based research, policy, and advocacy centers with a growing global reach dedicated to advancing rights and opportunities for women and girls. We also have a Corporate Circle comprised of senior diversity professionals from leading U.S. and global member companies and a Presidents Circle of college and university leaders who share our commitment. NCRW harnesses the collective power of its network to provide knowledge, analysis, and thought leadership on issues ranging from reducing women’s poverty to building a critical mass of women’s leadership across sectors.